Techno Art, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Venue : International Conference Hall, Kuang-Fu Campus, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
– Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
⇒ Take a taxi or shuttle bus from the airport to THSR Taoyuan Station, which takes about 20 minutes.
⇒ Take the THSR train from Taoyuan Station to Tainan Station.
– Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH)
⇒ Take Kaohsiung MRT from the Airport Station (R4) to Kaohsiung Main Station (R11) for TRA Train
or Zuoying HSR Station (R16).
⇒ (a) Take the THSR Train from Zuoying to Tainan Station, and the traveling time is about 15
minutes, or. (b) Take TRA from Kaohsiung Main Station to Tainan TRA Station, which usually
takes about 35 minutes on express trains.
(B) Driving Directions
From the North-
– Take National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway) southbound.
– Get off at Exit 319 (Yongkang Interchange) and turn right to southbound Chungcheng N. Road.
– Travel down on Chungcheng N. Road and Chungcheng S. Road, and make a left turn at Chunghwa
– Drive down Chunghwa Road and Chunghwa East Road.
– Turn right at Shiaodong Road and travel along it for a few blocks further, about 1.2 km, to reach
(If you drive on National Freeway No.3 Southbound, at Exit 346 (Shinhua System), take National Freeway
No.8 Westbound (Exit 6, Tainan System Interchange) to get on National Freeway No.1 Southbound to
From the South-
– Take National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway) northbound.
– Get off at Exit 327 (Tainan Interchange) and turn left to westbound Chungshang Road.
– Travel on Chungshang Road and continue on Dongmen Road.
– Make a right turn at either Chang Rung Road or Sheng-Li Road, and travel for about 1.1 km to NCKU.
(If you take National Freeway No.3 Northbound, at Exit 357 (Guanmiao Interchange), take No.86
Expressway westbound (Exit 8, Rende System Interchange) to get on National Freeway No.1
northbound to Exit 327)
(C) Public Transportation
– Take TRA Train to Tainan Station.
– NCKU is located on Ta-Shueh (University) Road about 100m from the rear entrance of Tainan Station.
By THSR (Taiwan High Speed Rail)
Those who arrived at Tainan Station by Taiwan High Speed Rail can proceed to the interchange corridor
on the 2nd floor of High Speed Rail Tainan Station or the No.1 exit on the 1st floor lobby to take the
shuttle train at Sharon Station to Tainan Train Station. The shuttle train appears every 30 minutes and
arrives at Tainan Train Station in about 20 minutes. You can walk from Tainan Train Station to National
Cheng Kung University.